Selling my home - Posted by Paul - East Texas

Posted by BillW on November 21, 2000 at 22:56:56:

Call a closing agent. This is usually an escrow company or a lawyer who does real estate transactions. They can get you the correct paperwork and advice. I would recommend the lawyer. You didn’t mention the details of the deal. Are you just going to walk away from your equity or work some type of deal to get yourself some cash flow?

Selling my home - Posted by Paul - East Texas

Posted by Paul - East Texas on November 20, 2000 at 12:35:18:

I want to thank everyone for all the help so far in this message posting area and others like it.
I have decided that the home I am in now is not an asset, it’s a liability. I am wanting to sell it. I don’t own the property out right. I have a few buyers that would take over the property in payments. How do I set this up? What type of contract do I use?

Thank You

Re: Selling my home - Posted by Bill Heisler

Posted by Bill Heisler on November 22, 2000 at 18:26:55:

I was amazed at how a friend of mine sold his home himself recently. He got a price above appraised value several weeks after he started advertising it.
I value this forum and want to continue to be welcome here so I don’t want to blatently direct you to the (free)service he used. If you want me to tell you, let me know outside of the forum.