Russ Whitney book vs. program - Posted by mark

Posted by mark on November 11, 1998 at 15:18:51:

thanks for the reply…i’m not a scaredy cat about it, but i’d really like to enter the game knowing as much as i can…just wondering if the course would leave me better prepared to make the deals…plus, i have sort of a non-traditional situation in that i have a substantial amount of cash, but no income…looking to learn as much as i can about ways of obtaining financing without having to deal with the banks and typical “let’s see your income” brokers…

Russ Whitney book vs. program - Posted by mark

Posted by mark on November 08, 1998 at 13:54:25:

recently purchased russ whitney’s building wealth book and am quite happy with it. is it worth getting the program he advertises on television as well? or is it essentially the same information?

Re: Russ Whitney book vs. program - Posted by Con

Posted by Con on November 11, 1998 at 13:38:34:

I have read Whitney’s building wealth book and I have accumulated about $4.5 million in real estate since I read it two years ago. In fact, I’m quitting work in a few months and doing only real estate.
Don’t take any programs unless you are a scardy cat about investing and need the extra push.

Re: Russ Whitney book vs. program - Posted by William

Posted by William on November 12, 1998 at 19:31:49:

Con,
What is your strategy? Buy and Hold or resell w/owner
financing? L/O? or What? Isn’t Russ Whitney’s strategy
rehabs?

I have some TH properties ($40K - $55K range) but I want to profit well over the $100K/yr. range. And yes, sometimes these tenants and props can be headaches with my full time job. What do I have to do to accomplish this? What would you or Russ recommend.

Thanks so much for your advice.