Russ got me started a couple of years ago - Posted by Tarun_md

Posted by Tarun on March 08, 2001 at 21:17:26:

Come to the real estate investors meeting thats held evermonth in Bethesda… I go there regularly and we’ll compare notes
Tarun

Russ got me started a couple of years ago - Posted by Tarun_md

Posted by Tarun_md on March 05, 2001 at 22:50:30:

Just wanted to let you guys know that I got started because of Russ. I have been visiting cre-online for over 2 years and have been to their conventions.
I agree that Russ’s training camps are expensive. However, a couple of months after doing Russ’s one on one mentoring, I did a wholesale flip that made me 5k in one day. I did another one after that that made me 12k(thanks Jimmy Reed).
Since then I have moved on to other strategies such as lease options and subject to’s but it all started from that free russ whitney seminar I went to. I have learnt a lot from everyone including Ron Legrand, Bill Bronchick, Claude Diamond and some really good people who visit this website.
It doesn’t matter how much you spend on knowledge. You will get back many times that on one deal IF you apply what you learn.
Happy investing
Tarun Saighal

Re: Russ got me started a couple of years ago - Posted by Jimmy Reed

Posted by Jimmy Reed on June 22, 2001 at 12:06:12:

Thanks Tarun for the kind words. I am very happy that we have stayed in touch. Even though I have not worked for Russ in over a year, you know I will always anwser any question I can to help you reach your Goals. By the way have you stayed in touch with the other guys I mentored there? I had a blast the night we all went to the ESPN in DC.Oh by the way check out the networking for investors I have on my web site at www.jimmyvreed.com let me know what you think. Your friend Jimmy

where are they??? - Posted by Sean McCloud

Posted by Sean McCloud on March 07, 2001 at 18:22:05:

What city do you invest in? I live in MD as well. Let’s compare notes.

Re: Russ got me started a couple of years ago - Posted by rw

Posted by rw on March 06, 2001 at 08:45:34:

Tarun, md

Strange name, eh? Thanks for the great post. You have to be for real, otherwise you would not know that one of our mentor’s names is Jimmy Reed.

Although you say some of our training programs are expensive (still came back to you many times over),I’d like to give a comment that may help some folks understand a different perspective…

There may be some people who can buy a 12.00 book on real estate and then go out a make a million. Some need a home study course and more info ,which may cost 395.00. Some need 10 home study courses.

However, there are many of us who are hands on learners. In other words,if you 'show me",then I would be able to get it.

That is why we have our hands on , in the field training,for those who need it. Does everyone need it,Well, only you could know that… Remember, that we have everything from a 12.00 book to a 20.00 credit course, if credit is your problem, to a 129.00 starter package to a 995.00 home study course complete with free phone counseling,etc. We do not just have the live trainings…

Howeever, if books and tapes are just not getting it done for someone,at least they have somewhere to go to get more thorough training.

We are a publicly traded company. Our financials are publice record. Our margins are very standard. About 15 %.

People think Russ Whitney Companies make a fortune from our products and services… Truth is, we cost out the expense to produce the product,much like any company and then add in a 15% margin…Very reasonable and fair.

On another note, I bet most people don’t know what you are referring to when you speak of investing in our Mentor and Mentor program.

For those who don’t know, let me explain. We have a team of 15 full time trainers, who are experts in real estate. Should you need it we have a program where we will send one of our trainers RIGHT OUT TO YOUR HOUSE to work with you and help you get started buying real estate… This program is sold out 4 - 6 months in advance…

Our Mentors will interview you , find out what you are trying to accomplish,where your weak spots are,then set up a plan, so that when you pick your Whitney Trainer up at the airport, you are ready to hit the street and start making offers, meeting bankers, learning how to identify a productive broker, etc. NOt just learning,the Mentor will assist you and do much of it with you,for you…

Anyway, I bet most people have no idea the extent of our training and how it helps many… And all with a 100% money back guarantee,no questions asked…

Thanks for your professional post. I appreciate you giving us a nice compliment. If there is anything I can help you with, feel free to call on me.

sincerely

Russ Whitney