Russ Dalbey - Posted by James

Posted by Bob on September 25, 2003 at 03:52:56:

Just ordered this course and do a similar day time job with refis and purchase loans. I bet there is a lead company selling “live” leads. I pay 25-50 per name (and a bunch of other info). Call 10 and get 1 or 2 loans out of it. I just got paid 7280.00 on one refinace. This “Hard Money” market and transaction process seems sooooo much easier than what goes into a prime or even Sub prime loan!

Does anyone know how to make one of these? I saw this question somewere in this posting session. Been reading them since college and never have figured that one out!

nuccarch99@yahoo.com

Bob

Russ Dalbey - Posted by James

Posted by James on July 16, 2003 at 14:29:08:

Hollow: Has anyone ever invested in the American Note Network program by Russ Dalbey? If so, what do you think about it? and would you recommend it to any one else.

James

Re: Russ Dalbey - Posted by Frank Farnese

Posted by Frank Farnese on September 24, 2003 at 10:22:30:

Thanks for asking the question. You got 3 candid replies that also helped me. How did you get your question placed on the internet? What is the proceedure?

Re: Russ Dalbey I bought the course - Posted by Acy

Posted by Acy on September 05, 2003 at 02:55:52:

I bought the course, I tried cold calling some people and asking if they would be interested in selling their note. Most people would not even answer my question, before they would hang up on me. I think that in order to make money with his ideas, you will need to spend a lot of money on advertising, mailing out postcards and newletters can get very exspensive. So if you have a few thousand to get started give it a try, other wise save your money to try some thing else.

Re: Russ Dalbey - Posted by Rich

Posted by Rich on July 16, 2003 at 19:07:00:

I subscribed to Russ’s newsletter a few months ago, just to see what it looked like. Talk about the same thing over and over again! I would not pay for his program. I believe you can learn enough reading articles here…

Good Luck!