Ron Legrands courses PLEASE HELP - Posted by Chris

Posted by Jim IL on November 21, 2000 at 24:45:49:

Chris,
Placing a value on education that can provide you and your family with financial freedom for life is really not possible.
I did not pay the $1200 for the course package you mention, but I did fly all the way to Dallas Texas, paid for and attended a seminar, and bought other courses/books as well.
So, did I get my money’s worth?
You bet!
And probably your money’s worth as well.
Put it this way;
If you spend $1200 now to make $10k (a small number if you really apply the material), then what was your Return on your investment?
As Lonnie Scruggs would say…“Good 'nuff!”.
I can tell you however, lack of education will certainly cost you more money than you have now.

Go for it!

Jim IL

Ron Legrands courses PLEASE HELP - Posted by Chris

Posted by Chris on November 20, 2000 at 21:28:32:

I am considering buying Ron Legrands Wholesale/Retail course. I was hoping for some feedback and opinions from the community on this expensive program. He is offering all three (The For Sale By Owner System, The Wholesale/Retail System, The Lease Option System) for $ 1200.00. Has anyone tried all three? I have seen some posts where people claim that the where able to get all three for $ 997.00. If this is the case I was wondering where. Any feedback on these courses would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Chris

Re: Ron Legrands courses PLEASE HELP - Posted by Gary

Posted by Gary on November 21, 2000 at 23:15:49:

I highly recommend all three of his courses. I’ve listened to all of them. As a result, I made a great first deal (see http://www.creonline.com/ss-126.html). I can directly say it was from the material I learned from LeGrand. In my humble opinion, the more tools you have in your investment tool box, the more deals you can do. Not all sellers that come your way can be pigeon-holed into one investment method. With only one, you’ll be throwing potential deals away. Your educational strategy should be to become an expert of each (or at least knowledgeable enough to create deals) one at a time and not mediocre at all of them. My personal strategy was to listen to all of them once to get the general understanding of each. Then, I re-listened to one strategy several times until I was proficient with it. Then went to the next until I was proficient, and so on. I’m still learning.

Good luck!

Also, I was planning to sell my collection of his entire 3 module series (I picked it up this past February at the CREONLINE convention) sometime down the road. I’ve assimilated all I can from them. If you’re interested, please feel free to privately e-mail me.

Gary

Re: Ron Legrands courses PLEASE HELP - Posted by arya

Posted by arya on November 21, 2000 at 20:48:23:

Chris,
It depends on your Real Estate educational background
and needs. IF you are a beginer, puchase a courses at the time. then if you felt that the real estate business is for you and you made money!!! then buy more. Also, you can shop around and compare the prices and look to others courses, by William Bronchick, and others…
I purchased both RON and Williams Bronchick courses on
last year in GA Convensin, I only concentrating on
the L/O course, and other courses are there , and I have no time to look at.

good luck,

Re: Ron Legrands courses PLEASE HELP - Posted by CurtNY

Posted by CurtNY on November 21, 2000 at 08:49:18:

Chris,
I too felt the same way about spending all this money on books, seminars & courses when I started out. My advice is to read everything on this site, go to your local book store and buy a few books (this is much cheaper than spending $1200). Then after all that if you’re really excited and believe without a doubt this is for you then YES definately spend the money. Like Jim says your education is priceless, I have purchased many of Ron’s courses and they are excellent, especially for the newbie. But remember this, real estate investing is not easy and its not for everyone, anyone who tells you different has a course to sell. Best of luck to you, keep us posted.

CurtNY