Ron Legrand's cash flow generator? - Posted by garza

Posted by Mark-NC on July 05, 2001 at 10:56:33:

Garza,
All of his courses are pretty good. Many people on this board have used his along with many other.

I wouldn’t say it is the best it and I can’t tell you which one is but there is certainly enough infromation in his programs to get started.

Is it as easy as they Say? No it’s not. It takes work, persistance and a relentless drive to get this business off the ground.

If you are really serious about this I would suggest you vist this board daily and study it along with your real estate course. There is a wealth of information and informative people on this board that can help steer you in the right direction along with giving you a daily boost of motivation.

Good luck!

Mark

Ron Legrand’s cash flow generator? - Posted by garza

Posted by garza on July 04, 2001 at 20:59:50:

I am 18 and my dad is 51, we’ve decided to get into real estate investing together. We recently purchased Ron Legrand’s Cash flow generator and intend to purchase all three of his courses.

My question is, what can I expect from Ron Legrand’s courses? Are they worth it? Are they as easy to use as they claim? Can we make anything from the cash flow generator?

I just found this message board today, I plan to visit each day. Any info you could give me would be VERY appreciated. Thanks.