Ron LeGrands 3-day wkshp,any feedbacK - Posted by L(NYC)

Posted by nanette on July 07, 2000 at 11:07:21:

I would say to get to one as soon as you can afford it. It really gives the necessary boost. But I wouldn’t stress myself out unnecessarily financially. It will have to be your call on that. The only way the bootcamp is worth it is if you put it to work.

Ron LeGrands 3-day wkshp,any feedbacK - Posted by L(NYC)

Posted by L(NYC) on May 08, 2000 at 09:57:10:

Hey everyone,
Has anyone heard of had the opportunity to attend Ron LeGrands 3 day bootcamp course for wholesaling and retailing. The cost of the course is 2,999. (http://www.success-di.com)I wanted to know if it is worth it, and if people have found success after attending boot camps like this. Thanks.

Re: Ron LeGrands 3-day wkshp,any feedbacK - Posted by nanette

Posted by nanette on May 27, 2000 at 12:51:22:

Yes. I recently took the wholesale/retail bootcamp in Charlotte. Incidentally, I just relocated from NYC to N. Carolina. I had gone through his taped courses and being a total newbie I felt I needed a jump start. I feel it was well worth it and there was a tremendous amount of information. What’s more is I intend on taking the course again as they allow you to take the course as many times as you like in the 1st year, plus the use of their hotline advice. As for myself, I didn’t quite see how this could happen in NYC. But I suppose outside to the city proper it can be done. Feel free to contact me re: further questions.

Re: Ron LeGrands 3-day wkshp,any feedbacK - Posted by BJ

Posted by BJ on July 07, 2000 at 09:48:39:

My POST that I just completed failed!?! Brief try again. “BJ”

Re: Ron LeGrands 3-day wkshp,any feedbacK - Posted by Barbara J Castle

Posted by Barbara J Castle on July 07, 2000 at 09:37:32:

I was to attend that workshop/bootcamp starting today thru Sunday. Had car trouble yesterday,and my job ended too, scared to tie up that much money not knowing any more than I do. I do have his training module on that course, but I also feel I need the on-hands-training and networking potential that would be povided. Please respond to this as soon as possible!!!
Thanks so much, “BJ”