Ron LeGrand - Posted by Greg

Posted by Greg on October 16, 2002 at 16:56:53:

Thank you for the reply David:

You think the Lease/option approach is the best to start with? Right now I am listening to his Cash Flow generator tapes. I find them helpfull. The package you mentioned sound interesting.

Did it help you develop a game plan and a strategy?

A game plan is what I am looking for. What would you recommend for a package to start with?

Greg

Ron LeGrand - Posted by Greg

Posted by Greg on October 13, 2002 at 12:07:52:

Hello All:

Are there any “devotees” of Ron LeGrand out there? I have recently reviewed his material and I find it to be very educational and succinct. Does his stuff work? Anyone willing to talk about his material?

Is that the lowest you can go?!

Thank you

Greg

Re: Ron LeGrand - Posted by David C

Posted by David C on October 14, 2002 at 19:53:07:

I purchesed his 3 courses for $1200 back in April. Did my first deal that got me a down payment of $3000 and sent the proof to his company. As per our agreement, I got a $1200 refund and have been going gangbusters ever since. I just took 2 properties subject 2 in the last 9 days and have several more deals in the works. Ron is a great place to start your knowledge base, you decide where to expand to after you’ve made a few thousand bucks.

Good Investing,

David

Re: Ron LeGrand - Posted by ChrisC

Posted by ChrisC on October 14, 2002 at 13:43:31:

Greg,

I just purchased Ron LeGrand’s “Cash Flow Generator”, (for 30 bucks!) from someone who regularly visits the site. It’s brought clarity to the fog I was in, with all the advice and systems out there. In one of the tapes with Robert Kiyosaki of “Rich Dad” fame, they both discuss why they go around the country doing seminars. It’s because they feel a real responsibility to teach others financial literacy and financial freedom. But they also continue to run several other businesses each. In addition, there’s a cassette with 6 to 8 businessmen and women (taped conference call) who are making VERY good money. I am sure anyone can pick up the phone, contact all these people to ask: “Does Ron LeGrand’s stuff really work well, so-so, or is it a scam?”.

Just my 2 cents.

ChrisC
Chicago, IL

ChrisC

Re: Ron LeGrand - Posted by Jeff

Posted by Jeff on October 13, 2002 at 13:54:45:

Of course his ‘stuff’ works. He has many successful students ‘working’ his way of doing R.E. Before you get caught up in his phrase, “Is that as low as you can go?”, experience for yourself the feedback you get from 10 or 20 sellers when YOU ask them that. There are more ‘tactful’ ways to approach a seller regarding price. One other thing, for someone like Ron LeGrand or many other gurus that profess having done so many deals, you have to wonder WHY? they choose to spend so many weeks of the year on the road doing seminars. Just my 2 cents worth. Anyone else have comments regarding this?

Re: Ron LeGrand - Posted by GregD

Posted by GregD on October 15, 2002 at 19:45:43:

Thank you for the reply David!

It sounds like LeGrand’s material was helpful.

Which courses did you purchase?

Was your first deal with an ugly home that you flipped and if so how did you decide which path to go on?

Do people combine both pretty and ugly homes in their investment strategy?

Greg

Re: Ron LeGrand - Posted by GregD

Posted by GregD on October 15, 2002 at 19:40:02:

I have listened to those tapes as well. It would be great to contact some of these people. I guess you would call 411.

Re: Ron LeGrand - Posted by Greg

Posted by Greg on October 13, 2002 at 15:09:42:

Jeff:

In all fairness he says: “Is that the best you can do!” rather then what I quoted. I think he does seminars because they make him money. He may do some deals but at this point he has hired others to do it for him. I bet he has as fun or more fun with the seminars. It can also be a great way for Mr LeGrand to find other people to help in teaching his system.

Just my thoughts- not sure?

Re: Ron LeGrand - Posted by David C

Posted by David C on October 15, 2002 at 20:11:26:

The whole package consists of 3 different strategies/courses. 1)Lease/option and Option 2)Wholesale/Retail 3)For Sale by Owner. I started out with the Lease/option and with my first deal made $5K up front, $132/mo pos cash flow, and $12K in the back end when the tenant/buyer purchases the house. It is a great way to start. I have been focusing on the owner financing and subject to properties now, because they are much more profitable up front. The best way to get his courses with refund potential is to find his website on the net, and find out when he’ll do the “one day cash flow workshop” somewhere near you. It will probably be one of his associates, as I think Ron is busy doing other things now.

Good Luck,

David