Ron Legrand Boot Camp - Posted by Brenda

Posted by Brenda on May 24, 2004 at 10:24:57:

alia, Thank you so much for your insight. I think that anything you make is going to be a plus above a J-O-B. Congratulations on your success in life. I hope you continue to succeed.

Ron Legrand Boot Camp - Posted by Brenda

Posted by Brenda on May 18, 2004 at 17:45:10:

Has anyone for California attended Ron Legrand’s Boot Camp? If so, has it helped you?

Re: Ron Legrand Boot Camp - Posted by Evan

Posted by Evan on February 03, 2005 at 14:55:26:

Would you all say that his bootcamps were worth the $4,995? How effective are they? And what advice would you offer to someone who is considering taking them? Thanks for the help.

Re: Ron Legrand Boot Camp - Posted by Simon

Posted by Simon on May 20, 2004 at 23:01:29:

Hey Brenda,

Do you mean the Cash Flow System Bootcamp? If so, I studied the home courses and they rock! I’m in Santa Monica and everything has been right on track. I’m marketing for wholesale deals and haven’t had any problems with bandit signs in my area. The phone is ringing too. Ebay for 230 bucks, best money I’ve ever spent.

Simon(CA)

Re: Ron Legrand Boot Camp - Posted by Brenda

Posted by Brenda on May 21, 2004 at 08:37:40:

Thanks Simon. I was talking about Cash Flow System and his new Millionaire Maker Boot Camp. Thanks for the tip. I am on my way to Ebay. I’m glad to hear people are using it. How long have you been using his system?

Re: Ron Legrand Boot Camp - Posted by alia

Posted by alia on May 23, 2004 at 16:46:39:

i started with ron in nov 2002. after taking most of his courses, and some of his “recommendeds” too, i say this. it works if you work it.

i made a gross of $144,000k last year 2003-2004 on 4 deals. i found a new husband, no longer work a j-o-b, and am starting a new promotion campaign for my/our business. but, cash flow is still an issue and a good deal of the $100k+ went out for training, travel, promotion campaigns and splits with my ex-partner.

what that means is, whatever profit we make this year 2004-2005, will actually reflect the promises of the program. most importantly, if i had not taken action, i would be among those crybabys talking about how they spent money and nothing happened. i spent money, and just spending money did not make things happen, I DID>