Robert Allen - Posted by Jeff

Posted by Tom Pylant on November 11, 1998 at 21:21:19:

>
So what is the URL to his website?

Robert Allen - Posted by Jeff

Posted by Jeff on November 06, 1998 at 11:37:16:

Has anyone ever heard of Robert Allen. Isaw his book “Nothing Down in the 90’s” in Barnes&Noble the other day and was fairly interested in it. Says he’s been around since the early 80’s.He talks about his wealth building system in the book. How does this compare to CS course? Any advice or info would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Robert Allen - Posted by Tim Pannabecker

Posted by Tim Pannabecker on November 11, 1998 at 05:48:09:

Jeff,

Robert Allen’s “Nothing Down” is one of the original creative real estate primers. The book is a great way to stimulate creative thinking. Many, if not most, RE investors have read this book.

Tim

Re: Robert Allen - Posted by rudy-tx

Posted by rudy-tx on November 09, 1998 at 07:41:29:

robert allen is alive and living in san diego. has stopped r.e.seminars-burned out–now teaching multiple income streams…look for him on his web site

Re: Robert Allen - Posted by Darren (MA)

Posted by Darren (MA) on November 06, 1998 at 14:18:32:

I just read one of Robert Allen’s books called “Creating Wealth” and I really enjoyed it. I haven’t read “Nothing Down” yet, but I intend to. In “Creating Wealth” he made some really good points and put a few good ideas into MY head. I’d recommend it.

Re: Robert Allen - Posted by mark (sdca)

Posted by mark (sdca) on November 06, 1998 at 12:16:13:

I don’t think bob allen is in the “real estate seminar biz” anymore. I got something from him a while back about a “cash flow system”.

Re: Robert Allen - Posted by lebillman

Posted by lebillman on November 11, 1998 at 13:08:42:

Robert Allen and the rest all have the same theme. Try to buy with as little of your own money as possible and make sure you have a positive cash flow. Good book to start, but they all say about the same thing.