Rich Dad Poor Dad - Posted by Hector

Posted by Stacy (AZ) on December 16, 1998 at 12:37:20:

I could discuss “Rich Dad, Poor Dad” for hours. Pure and simple, it’s a wake-up call for those of us raised with the concept of working for an employer to get ahead. It explains in very simple terms what it takes to break away from the middle class mentality of working for money, instead of having money work for us. Everyone on this newgroup should buy and read this little $15 book. It should be a prerequisite, as far as I’m concerned. After reading it, you will understand why we are conditioned throughout our lives, including during our formal educations through college, to stay trapped and dependent on others for our financial “well being”.

For those that are new, you can get it from www.amazon.com. The author is the keynote speaker at the CREO convention.

Stacy

Rich Dad Poor Dad - Posted by Hector

Posted by Hector on December 16, 1998 at 12:20:57:

Several months ago when I first started monitoring this news group, there were some of you who made mention of the book “Rich Dad Poor Dad” but I didn’t get around to looking for it until yesterday. The local bookstores didn’t have it so I ordered it online. In the meantime, can some of you share your thoughts or comments on this book and why you like it so much?