RETURNING RON LEGRANDS COURSE - Posted by RUSS GARRETT

Posted by jiggy on December 29, 1999 at 23:53:10:

Why are you returning it ?
Did you not learn anything ?

RETURNING RON LEGRANDS COURSE - Posted by RUSS GARRETT

Posted by RUSS GARRETT on December 29, 1999 at 17:10:54:

I HAVE CALLED RON LEGRAND’S OFFICE 3 TIMES SINCE THE END OF NOVEMBER TO RETURN HIS COURSE AND CANNOT GET ANYONE TO RETURN MY CALLS. ANYONE ELSE HAD THIS PROBLEM?

Re: RETURNING RON LEGRANDS COURSE - Posted by David

Posted by David on October 31, 2000 at 18:22:04:

If anyone does not want Ron’s 3 courses, I may be interested in taking them off your hands :slight_smile:

Re: RETURNING RON LEGRANDS COURSE - Posted by Nancy Haldeman

Posted by Nancy Haldeman on September 30, 2000 at 17:25:56:

I have returned Ron’s course 3 months ago and never got my account credited. This calls for a LAWYER!
He had no trouble taking my money but has a HUGE problem returning it! This will not be tolerated!

Re: RETURNING RON LEGRANDS COURSE - Posted by Bob Taylor

Posted by Bob Taylor on December 30, 1999 at 15:16:43:

What were you expecting out of the courses? What did you buy? Do you want to become a real estate investor? If you do, and, you are unhappy with Ron’s courses, then perhaps you need to think again about R E investing.

I have several courses from LeGrand, and, without exception, I have made money from all of them. But, then I had to do a little work. They didn’t go out and make money all by themselves.

A friend of mine was walking through the appliance section at Sears last summer when a very aggressive freezer salesman asked him to look at his line of freezers. Cecil, being a good guy, and, sales oriented, too, looked at the line of freezers. The salesman saw he was not going to make a sale and told Cecil-Look at this freezer. It is so good it will pay for itself. Whereupon, my friend Cecil said, Great, put my name on the Almond upright. Here is my card, when the freezer pays for itself call me and I will send my truck to pick it up.

You do have to do something after you get the material.

Good luck and goodselling/buying.
Bob Taylor…Alabama

Re: RETURNING RON LEGRANDS COURSE - Posted by Jeanne

Posted by Jeanne on December 30, 1999 at 12:45:49:

Dear Russ,

If you ordered the course through CRE Online, please contact me. I handle returns on any materials ordered on this website.

Also, I have a call in to LeGrand’s office to find out if there is a particular customer service number, or some instructions that will expedite your refund. I will post any info. I get.

Sincerely,

Jeanne Roach
CRE Online