required forms - Posted by leaving CA

Posted by Jimmy on December 03, 2005 at 06:55:00:

You definitely need to get some forms. Some stuff is required by California law, but there may be even more stuff requires locally.

Don’t goof around here, because you can get yourself in big trouble.

Find a reputable, experienced realtor. Tell them you are FSBO’ing your home, and need the proper forms. Offer to pay him $300 or so for his trouble.

required forms - Posted by leaving CA

Posted by leaving CA on December 01, 2005 at 21:23:51:

I am selling my home in California without the benefit of a realtor. It is in escrow. Am I required by law to acquire and complete disclosure forms such as lead paint, mold, etc?I have told the buyer everything that I know about such things but they are not written down.

Re: required forms - Posted by ken

Posted by ken on December 04, 2005 at 21:41:24:

Assuming you have an attorney for the sale he will know what forms you need