Recorders office????????? - Posted by Ryan

Posted by Kevin on May 02, 2001 at 11:44:08:


In my state, Utah, you can just go to the County Recorder’s office. You can give them the address and they will help you find what you need. You can get a copy of the Trustee’s Deed which will give you the information you are looking for. That is who took the property back, and the bid it was taken back at. I don’t know what state you are in but Im sure the County Recorder’s office can lead you in the right direction. You could also get information from the Trustee’s office that handled the foreclosure for the lender.

Hope this helps

Recorders office??? - Posted by Ryan

Posted by Ryan on May 02, 2001 at 11:26:26:

I have two homes that have been taken back by the bank that I would like to possible make offers on. I really would like to know what the bank go thte homes back for and I am wondering how to find this out? Can I just go to the recorders office and ask to see the file on the homes or is there another way to go about doing this? I know that what the bank got it back for shouldnt have any influence as to what my offer on the homes should be, but I am trying to learn my way around my local courthouse anyway. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance, Ryan

Re: Recorders office??? - Posted by Ronald * Starr

Posted by Ronald * Starr on May 02, 2001 at 22:04:50:


You got the scoop from Kevin on trustee sale states.

In judical foreclosure of mortages states you can look at the foreclosure lawsuit file at the clerk of the court’s office. It should have what you want.

Goood Investing*****Ron Starr