Recommended reading - Posted by MIchael Nelson - NC

Posted by Ryan (NC) on July 14, 2006 at 08:40:24:

Michael,

DOW and this board is the only reading needed to get started… After you get going I highly recommend Scott and Tony’s “investing in MH’s with land” or at a bare bones minimum their landlording CD which gives great ideas on dealing with tenants and sub-prime buyers. If you choose to take the lease option route I would also recommend Earnest Tews investors toolkit later on down the road.

I’m in Morganton about 45 min from you and doing MH deals full time, if you’re dead serious about making a go at this business shoot me an email and we may be able to help each other.

Best wishes,
Ryan Needler

Recommended reading - Posted by MIchael Nelson - NC

Posted by MIchael Nelson - NC on July 14, 2006 at 07:32:38:

Hello all…I am a new investor…have been doing wholesaling of Single family homes, but lately I have been reading the MH board and I am VERY interested in doing Lonnie deals. I also live in Gastonia NC, just outside of Charlotte…needless to say there are a LOT of MH’s here… I just ordered Deals On Wheels last night and am looking forward to reading that. Can you ‘Lonnie’ experts recommend what other material I will need to ready before I start trying to turn some MH deals?

Re: Recommended reading - Posted by Michael Nelson

Posted by Michael Nelson on July 17, 2006 at 11:17:55:

Thanks for the replies fellas…Will do…reading DOW now. Should have that done in the next day or two. Great to know I have people locally willing to help!

–Mike

Re: Recommended reading - Posted by bruce berger

Posted by bruce berger on July 15, 2006 at 21:35:35:

Michael,
I agree with Ryan.Read both ASAP!! We have been seeking to fully fund and partner LDs in the Charlotte-Gastonia–Shelby area.Let me know if you have an interest.