REALTORS PERSONALITY - Posted by sharon

Posted by whyK-CA on January 02, 2006 at 12:34:20:

Just CURIOUS, what type OF INVESTORS DO you DEAL with AND how you select THEM?

REALTORS PERSONALITY - Posted by sharon

Posted by sharon on January 02, 2006 at 11:36:16:

Iam a realtor and have been for 11 years.WHAT I AM FINDING NOW IS THAT I PREFER TO WORK WITH INVESTORS WHO ARE SERIOUS ABOUT MAKING QUICK OFFERS AND NOT DRAG THEIR FEET,LIKE THE TRADITIONAL BUYER SOME TIMES DO. Most realtors do not like working with investors,because a lot of investors seem asthough they want to steal the sellers home and as a result they become very anger AND BECAUSE WE ARE THEIR ONLY CONTACT PERSON THAT ANGER IS DIRECTED TOWARD US.So to avoid the frustation realtors dont deal with investors.I use to be the same way,until i started working with them.What i have found is that there are different types of investors and i select the type i will deal with.

Re: REALTORS PERSONALITY - Posted by DoubleJ

Posted by DoubleJ on January 03, 2006 at 15:10:12:

Realtors have personality?

J/K :wink:

lol I can’t agree with you more!! - Posted by Michelle

Posted by Michelle on January 02, 2006 at 19:44:43:

As a newly licensed realtor I’m experiencing the same problems. I look at a potential property as an investment i.e. capitol gains, equity, market value, avr, etc. and new homebuyers won’t buy because the fuging tile in the bathroom’s pink. I’m like jesus christ, run the numbers lady. This place is a steal! So what you have to replace the stupid pink tile. You’re making 35k up front in equity on the deal, sit on it for five years and still turn a profit at least 100K resale.

All the major repairs have been done. New roof, furnace,windows,electrical, hot water heater and the previous owner lost their behind on it. You even have the supplies needed to finish the job inside the property (REO property btw). “But it’s ugly” is what I get. Six units waiting to be finished and ready to go in less than a month. OMG I could scream sometimes.

I’ll take working with investors any day over traditional homebuyers.

lol I can’t agree with you more!! - Posted by Michelle

Posted by Michelle on January 02, 2006 at 19:42:06:

As a newly licensed realtor I’m experiencing the same problems. I look at a potential property as an investment i.e. capitol gains, equity, market value, avr, etc. and new homebuyers won’t buy because the fuging tile in the bathroom’s pink. I’m like jesus christ, run the numbers lady. This place is a steal! So what you have to replace the stupid pink tile. You’re making 35k up front in equity on the deal, sit on it for five years and still turn a profit at least 100K resale.

All the major repairs have been done. New roof, furnace,windows,electrical, hot water heater and the previous owner lost their behind on it. You even have the supplies needed to finish the job inside the property (REO property btw). “But it’s ugly” is what I get. Six units waiting to be finished and ready to go in less than a month. OMG I could scream sometimes.

I’ll take working with investors any day over tradional homebuyers.