Real Estate Purchase Agreements - Posted by Carey_PA

Posted by Tom on December 02, 2000 at 19:15:31:

Look in the yellow pages for real estate supply stores or local board of realtors offices. Both of these should have boilerplate forms.

Real Estate Purchase Agreements - Posted by Carey_PA

Posted by Carey_PA on December 02, 2000 at 18:58:58:

Hello all,

I was wondering if you could tell me where I could go to get a standard PA board of realtors purchase agreement?? I know I can get one from a realor, but right now I’m not working with any realtors…is there another place I can get this agreement?

The main reason I’m looking for the standard PA board of realtors agreement is simply because I “think” that sellers would feel more comfortable with that particular agreement. Am I wrong??

Thanks,

CAREY

Re: Real Estate Purchase Agreements - Posted by Ed Copp (OH)

Posted by Ed Copp (OH) on December 03, 2000 at 09:22:29:

Carey,

You do understand that each and every place in the contract that the word REALTOR appears that you must cross it out. The word REALTOR is protected and may not be used by you or in your contract unless you are a REALTOR (dues paying, licensed member).

This could be used to kill your deal.

Real Estate Purchase Agreements - Posted by Glenn-PA

Posted by Glenn-PA on December 03, 2000 at 06:57:24:

Carey - You can find them at www.parealtor.org and click on legal forms. They will ship them right to your house. Glenn-PA

Re: Real Estate Purchase Agreements - Posted by dewCO

Posted by dewCO on December 02, 2000 at 22:53:22:

MOTIVATED sellers won’t know the difference. Go to legalwiz.com and use theirs. Tom has the anser to getting one though.