Real Estate Investing in Southern California - Posted by Ray

Posted by CLARENCE on October 18, 1998 at 20:25:21:

I NEED INFORMATION ON HOW TO FIND SELLERS HOLDING NOTES FOR WHICH THEY ARE NOT RECEIVING PAYMENTS TO BUY AT A LARGE DISCOUNT.

Real Estate Investing in Southern California - Posted by Ray

Posted by Ray on October 18, 1998 at 15:40:44:

Is there anyone out there investing in S.California.
I am a Real Estate Broker and Investor wanting to mingle about past investments. I became an investor by motivating my self with all of the past infomercials like Dave Del Dotto, Vu, Robert Allen and of alos Sheets. I never invested in their product but in a book called Think and Grow Rich. It states that one should find a role model and follow the footsteps. So I did. I met several investors and they all shared ideas with me. It is not easy to initiate, but I did in less than 6 months I owned over 3 properties and got them with 0 or a little down. I want to get big in investing like my mentors. One investor owns over 100 properties and has liquid cash well over 2 million. I have made $ in investing but it is time to make it big. You see first one dreams of making a 6 figure income, But when one reaches that one wants more. It is time to reach the 7 figure. Good luck to all. email me if you’d like: xpress@SoCA.com

Dont give up!