Real Estate Attorney in Cleveland,OHIO - Posted by QuickCashREI

Posted by BaldRepublican on November 17, 2003 at 12:00:26:

216 695 1184 work
216 292 7122 fax
He is a very smart and ethical (for an attorney).

Real Estate Attorney in Cleveland,OHIO - Posted by QuickCashREI

Posted by QuickCashREI on November 17, 2003 at 09:56:17:

Does anyone know a good(experienced) RE Attorney in SouthWest Cuyahoga County(Cleveland city) in OHIO? I am a newbie and looking for someone good in my team. Thanks.

Re: Real Estate Attorney in Cleveland,OHIO - Posted by JT-IN

Posted by JT-IN on November 17, 2003 at 12:52:43:

I must say that every RE Atty that I have dealt with from Cleveland, OH has been an abomination… Surely this must be due to the fact that the ones I deal with are in large law firms, and primarily working on filing foreclosure cases for Lenders. However, some of the work that I see coming out of them is on par with 4th grade skill level… Do they even teach Law in the 4th grade…? No, and that is what I am talking about…

Enough of slamming these under-priviledged children… This is simply a much-needed release, after getting a resolution to one of the Cleveland firms screw-ups, that has taken exactly 100 days to fix… Now if any of the referrals are from that law firm, I will surely let you know; instantly…

D*mn, I needed to slam them, albeit in such a subtle way… Thought I was going to have a make a trip north and get physical with em… Jeesh.

JT-IN