Rates on a Cash Out Refinance - Posted by Brian

Posted by Tom-Pa on March 23, 2004 at 11:25:30:

Brian,
If you can give me a call I think I can get you 85% LTV. I can be reached at 724-797-6637.
Tom

Rates on a Cash Out Refinance - Posted by Brian

Posted by Brian on March 23, 2004 at 10:14:30:

Doing some numbers on a home we’re buying as a rental. After rehab the value is expected to be $85,000. We’re looking to do a NOO Cash-Out Refinance after the rehab work is complete and are looking to pull out enough to pay the 1st loan ($54,000) plus additional rehab and closing/holding costs of $18,000. If the rate is good, I would like to see if we can do a 90% refi, but worse case is an 80% (depending on the rate) as that would at least pay off the 1st loan and most of the additional costs. The positive income would then go towards paying off the rest. With our scores of 689 and 741 in Pennsylvania, is there someone that can recommend a good way to go and let me know what the rates would be either way? Am I missing another way of doing this? Thanks in advance.

Re: Rates on a Cash Out Refinance - Posted by Ed Moore

Posted by Ed Moore on March 23, 2004 at 17:37:22:

I have a lender in Colorado who will do 95% cash out with work receipts if you can go full doc on your income verification. Feel free to e-mail if you’re interested.