Private Money - Posted by Mike

Posted by carlos on July 12, 2006 at 14:54:10:

I am looking at some properties in Florida. I need to arrange some financing for second mortgages of 10 - 20% of the cost. can you send me some info about your private lenders.

Private Money - Posted by Mike

Posted by Mike on June 19, 2006 at 18:18:43:

Does anyone know how to go about getting private money? I am tired of dealing with hmls because of the points and fees. Mike

Re: Private Money - Posted by John Corey

Posted by John Corey on June 22, 2006 at 18:23:54:

An alternative view is to check in with Ed and ask him about the Lenders Workshop. That is one way to get lower cost financing without needing to find rich individuals.

John Corey

Re: Private Money - Posted by Trevor

Posted by Trevor on June 20, 2006 at 16:52:26:

HI Mike,

I am a lender and work with private money lenders all of the time to fund our clients projects.

If you have any projects in mind shoot me an email to see if we can help you out.

Re: Private Money - Posted by GMann

Posted by GMann on June 20, 2006 at 10:29:27:

Private money IS hard money. If you can luck up and find someone that charges less then great.

Another solution is to create a 2-3 year history and go to a small local bank for a working line of credit. Just sit down and talk to someone at a small local bank and tell them what you would like to do. If you have a comfort level with them then reward them with your deposits also. Gotta scratch their back too!

Best of luck!