Private Lenders for smaller deals - Posted by Shirley

Posted by Kris J on February 25, 2007 at 03:56:39:

is this site effective in wholesaling fixer properties i may come across? who visits the site and how many vistors does it have? I want to know because i am interested in using it…

thanks

Private Lenders for smaller deals - Posted by Shirley

Posted by Shirley on January 09, 2007 at 11:36:22:

Hi,

I’m a new RE investor. I bought my first home last year. My credit stinks, my fico score is a 519. I also have a car that I’m paying off. I obviously will not qualify for any conventional loans. I have passed up a lot of good investment deals because I couldn’t come up with the financing quick enough & someone beat me to it. Can anyone help me with finding private lenders that would be willing to assist me? I want to start off small first since I am a new investor. I am looking to borrow 100% of the purchase price but no more than 300k. Any assistance at all would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Re: Private Lenders for smaller deals - Posted by Carl

Posted by Carl on January 11, 2007 at 07:58:41:

At 519, its impossible to get 100% but contact me, I’ll help get your credit score up in 30 days and then qualified to buy your investment.

Re: Private Lenders for smaller deals - Posted by Mike Feeney

Posted by Mike Feeney on January 23, 2007 at 05:39:20:

Can I suggest wholesaling those properties you’ve been passing up.If there such good deals.You can do that free on rehablist.com And No I am not an affiliate of the sie or an owner etc.I just use the site to find property.Hope this helps.God Bless,Mike

Re: Private Lenders for smaller deals - Posted by Shirley

Posted by Shirley on January 11, 2007 at 12:25:33:

I guess I should have mentioned that I don’t want responses from brokers or debt consolidaters. If you know anything about private lending, you would know that most of the weight is based on the equity and/or positive cash flow of the deal. I’m looking to close now, not in 30 days. Thanks anyways. I know you’re a sales person & just doing your job. Thank you for at least responding.