PLEASE HELP!!! - Posted by mordy

Posted by TRandle on December 07, 2000 at 22:44:05:

If you’re using a traditional-type lender, they typically have documents that require certification that there are no “outside” agreements. Based on the limited information in your post, that was my interpretation of your question.

PLEASE HELP!!! - Posted by mordy

Posted by mordy on December 07, 2000 at 21:32:34:

I need to know how it is legally posible to buy a house in a way that the seller ups the purchase price to add in the down payment & closing costs than returns it to me at or before closing and is still able to protect himself from paying taxes on that money.

Re: Try another way - Posted by BillW.

Posted by BillW. on December 08, 2000 at 06:44:55:

Mordy, What you’re suggesting here is called loan fraud. It can get you into big trouble. There are lots of legitimate ways to do deals without this problem. Read other posts and how to articles and you will be able to find a solution, but don’t do it this way.
Good luck…BillW.