Please give some feedback. Should I buy? - Posted by Michael D'Addario

Posted by J.P. Vaughan on November 04, 2000 at 20:01:01:

We offer Ron LeGrand’s courses RIGHT HERE in our Online Catalog.

Please give some feedback. Should I buy? - Posted by Michael D’Addario

Posted by Michael D’Addario on November 04, 2000 at 07:32:01:

I have been reading a book called “Creating Wealth,” by Robert G. Allen and Carleton’s course seems to go deeper into methods that this book speaks of. I am just not sure if I would be wasting money, and I have read positive and negative responses regarding Carleton’s course. I would like a straight foward piece of advice. I do understand a few things, the most important being that this requires a lot of “leg work.” I do not have a problem with that, and I am not too concerned with losing the almost $200. My main concern would be the time wasted. I have a ft job, and do computer consulting on the side. I am very interested in this type of investing but am very weak in knowledge when it comes to real estate. To add to that my credit sucks, mostly because of a failed business venture that I failed top incorporate. When it went “belly up,” everyone and their brother sued me. So here I sit with about 3-5k to invest, and the willingness to make the effort. Is this course right for me. Please respond wether positive or negative, I would be glad to return the favor in the form of computer support/advice now or in the future. Feel free to email me tech. Q’s. Thanks in advance.

Mike

Re: Please give some feedback. Should I buy? - Posted by Nathan

Posted by Nathan on November 04, 2000 at 14:19:06:

You will find that, C/S Course is a basics course that will give you ALOT of the background Terminology to understand the REI (Real Estate Investor) market. However, most people are drifting to Ron Le Grand after taking Carlton Sheets Course, because Ron shows you other methods which work with little or no investment.

I would like to state that, personally, I’m glad I read C/S Course first to get my basics down, However, I’m very glad that, I found Ron Le Grands Courses. Now, Ron’s Courses cost more, but if you know where your going, its worth it.

Re: Please give some feedback. Should I buy? - Posted by Bob Taylor

Posted by Bob Taylor on November 04, 2000 at 08:52:50:

Mike:

Carleton’s course is like Kindergarden.Go to www.success-di.com, and catch up with Ron Legrand. I have, I think, all of his courses, been to most of his Boot Camps, and, what he sells is paying off big time for me. I have been averaging a little more than one closing a month since I went full time 6-1-2000, net to me about $18,000.00 per house. He is not cheap, but, I am getting my PHD at age 61.

Go for it.

Good luck, and, good buying/selling

Bob Taylor…Alabama