Playing the middle man - Posted by Pat

Posted by Clair-MO on December 08, 2003 at 19:34:21:

Pat, You can do a simultaneous closing where neither investors will know anything about each other. Set the time different for each investor. If you are buying and selling the properties at the same time with these different investors. It isn’t any of their business what you do with the properties as long as each gets what their needs are met in the transaction. But I don’t what your situation is so I am mentioning some of my own opinions.

Playing the middle man - Posted by Pat

Posted by Pat on December 08, 2003 at 17:33:07:

Hi all I hope this email finds the Message board having a successful day. My question to u guy’s is. I have a closing next week with an investor that I have bought several houses from. The problem is that the houses that I’m getting this time I’m flipping to another investor that is all cash. And I don’t want each other to meet because I want to make more money with my investor that is all cash. I know that sounds selfish, but guy’s I want to continue making my 10,000 for a while. What do u guy’s think about the situtation? Any feed back would be great.

thanks pat