Penalty for those who remove my bandit signs - Posted by rey

Re: We are all in the same boat, - Posted by Ed Copp

Posted by Ed Copp on July 19, 2002 at 21:16:33:

but in different seats. Some are rowing, some are steering, some of us are just riding along, and a few are thinking about jumping overboard. The nice thing is that we are allowed to pick which seat we occupy.

Life is far too short to be taken seriously.

Re: Penalty for those who remove my bandit signs - Posted by Brian Mac

Posted by Brian Mac on July 22, 2002 at 11:17:28:

Thanks Rob

I found the block mesh. At first, I thought it was the same stuff Ron was referring to. I was thinking, “Could this be the stuff…this is concret slab reinforcement” Then I was walking down the isle and turned my head at the right time. There it was. It looks just like the holders that come with the sign except it’s not cut. Good find.

Ron: look for display racks in the concrete materials isle that would hold long (10 ft.) thin material…like pipe, gutters, or molding. It goes for $1.49 a length.

Thanks again Rob

Re: We are all in the same boat, - Posted by Michael(NH)

Posted by Michael(NH) on July 20, 2002 at 17:32:37:

There are times where I see a post and read the thread and realize I will never respect the point of the original post and probably skip over any post that individual starts.

I think that was a runon sentence :slight_smile:

Re: We are all in the same boat, - Posted by michaela

Posted by michaela on July 22, 2002 at 12:24:04:

michael,

i couldn’t agree more. just got a little nasty in my email from rey (comlaining again about punctuation and grammar - lol - i bet i speak and write english better, than he does my native language). i certainly don’t have the need to respond to any of his questions in the future.