Owners in distress - Posted by fuzzlekins

Posted by Sherry (MD) on June 14, 2004 at 21:19:29:

Hi there Fuzzlekins,

You are correct the response rate is low, because you have to keep re-mailing to them. It’s a numbers game. You and I know that they are in distress but they don’t see things the way we do. This is their home and they hold out for hope that something will happen that will allow them to keep it. Most people facing foreclosure are not looking to sell, they are looking for a miracle. They are not rational thinking people and you have to sympathize with them. If I didn’t know what I know about real estate investing I’d think just like them. They are just uninformed folks that’s all. Well so much for my ramble on. Just keep at it.

My two cents
Sherry

Owners in distress - Posted by fuzzlekins

Posted by fuzzlekins on June 14, 2004 at 09:33:31:

I have a list of “owners in distress” for my area. I am planning to send my postcards to them. My postcards say that we buy homes, yada, yada, yada. From what I’ve heard, there is a small success rate with this direct mail method, but honestly, I’m wondering why. This is sort of my guinea pig test, but I really don’t expect to get anything out of it. My market is still pretty hot, so why wouldn’t these people just simply put their houses on the market? Am I missing something obvious here? If I were facing foreclosure, I’d call a realtor, not an investor. (or just stick a sign in my front yard)

Thanks for educating us newbies!:slight_smile:

michelle watches - Posted by michelle watches

Posted by michelle watches on October 10, 2005 at 20:29:30:

joe rodeo watches cartier watches wenger watches speedo watches spy watches seiko watches ladies invicta lupah watches discount citizen watch chopard watch seiko watch repair