Out of context for the week ;-) - Posted by not Tim Fierro

Posted by Kristine-CA on January 25, 2004 at 23:44:26:

Pretty good. And I even made your cut.

I do miss Tim, but you’ve definitely got the hang of it. Thanks for your time on this. Sincerely, Kristine

Out of context for the week :wink: - Posted by not Tim Fierro

Posted by not Tim Fierro on January 25, 2004 at 22:28:09:

The concept of this post was created by Tim Fierro. I’m completely crediting him with the idea. I just thought, that it would be nice to continue this in his, hopefully temporary, absence, to have a little fun. Please don’t be offended, if you are being quoted. ;-).
Michaela

“inner tube from bicycle used to connect drain lines!”

“I somehow came across the names of the 10 most wanted dead beat dads in MA. I tried to track one down (i always get sidetracked)”

“The following is subject to change and does not constitute legal advice. Don?t call us for
advice. If you don?t know what you?re doing, see a lawyer. This is not ?attitude? on our
part. If you mess this up, you can lose a lot of money.”

“I’m Confused!”

“The techniques for buying and selling real estate haven’t changed measurably in your 25 years of doing business.”

"Where’s the pictures of John Hyre after 4 beers standing on top of the bar screaming, “you d*mn liberals are ruining this Country!” "

“My 3,000 dollar mentor is conviniently missing in action”

People are generally scum, losing your house only proves it."

“I was letting my natural hair color grow out, but the roots would be unsightly for TV, so I’ll have to go blonde. Again.”

“Remember taking off your shoe and trading it for an IOU for $10 with Terry V.?”

Yay! It’s back! - Posted by Nate(DC)

Posted by Nate(DC) on January 26, 2004 at 13:19:40:

Thanks Michaela for picking this up!
NT

Re: Out of context for the week :wink: - Posted by Rich Hyams

Posted by Rich Hyams on January 26, 2004 at 11:29:17:

I thought that was a great thing also. Thanks for the effort.

Also, thanks for including my pearl of wisdom.

Great start for the week. Thanks. - NTXT - Posted by Brent_IL

Posted by Brent_IL on January 26, 2004 at 10:11:57:

Nice job! (nt) - Posted by Ben (NJ)

Posted by Ben (NJ) on January 26, 2004 at 02:23:26:

nt