Out of context for the week - Posted by michaela-ATL

Posted by Tillman (DE) on March 22, 2004 at 08:55:42:

nt

Out of context for the week - Posted by michaela-ATL

Posted by michaela-ATL on March 22, 2004 at 08:15:40:

This must have been apretty serious week ;-). The concept of this post was created by Tim Fierro, who’s somewhere - on the beach, hopefully. I thought they were funny. Please don’t be offended, if you’re quoted
Michaela

“…May the worm of conscience still begnaw thy soul.”

"Fire damaged properties…First, you start with some gasoline and a match… "

“Is anyone having trouble getting renters? …Not in my area. If you have a hole in the wall, there’s a rat that wants to live there”

“I feel like I need to be “connected” to get this done and although my wife is Sicilian I am not!”

“What if chicken little dropped a cloud through your roof?”

“…I’m cruising along in my '87 Nova dial-up”.

“Strike a deal with the delivery driver to tape your notice on top of the box… of course tipping him/her a $ 20 or so…”

“You go into the house. And tell him to leave. If he doesn’t leave you take a hammer and start punching holes in the walls. You then explain to the tenant that there you (landlord) will goto court and get an evicition and get a judgement against him for all the damage you as a landlord did. Who would believe the tenant if he told the court the landlord did this to his own rental!!! The tenant will be out in no time.”

“your proposal sounds like the wet dream of every late-night washed-up TV infomercial guru, only a fool would try that”).

"Now, please stop asking about it and let me get back to ignoring you .
. . that seemed to be working quite well for both of us ;-). "