Ouch... - Posted by Pavon Bailey

Posted by Hope on October 31, 2000 at 18:41:11:

I KNOW that your intentions were good, you took out the time to write that long post in an effort to help Mr. Maderia. However, sometimes answers are not as simple as we would like them to be, there are so many variables that one needs to experience before he can fully give accurate answers to some of these questions. Experience and lots of it is the key . I myself have been involved in real estate for 18 yrs. and I only answer posts when I know that I have lots of experience in that area. I just wanted you to know not to feel too bad, we ALL make asses of ourselves some time!

Ouch… - Posted by Pavon Bailey

Posted by Pavon Bailey on October 31, 2000 at 13:28:58:

Dear friends of CREOnline:

First, I would like to express my apologies to Joseph Madera for the information I gave to him. I received a lot of heat from other investors on here. My apologies go out to you, Mr. Madera. Don’t take it to heart. I was just trying to help you but apparently the response I gave to your inquiry wasn’t so helpful in the eyes of the experienced.

I would like to give praise to JIM IL for his comment. I really liked it because he made his point in a tactful way…without offending me. Thank you for the constructive criticism, Mr. Jim.

Hal, you will always be a role model for me in my real estate investing activities. Your post was humorous, but it was direct. I deserved it, and I still love you all too.

In other words, I am saying that I will not be posting that much on here unless I have QUESTIONS to ask. I will seldom post answers to inquiries because I don’t want to look like an ass on here, like I did last night.

Ouch!

But anyway, you all have a happy and safe Halloween and don’t let your children eat too much candy! :slight_smile:

If anyone would like to ask me something, drop me an email.

Respectfully,

Pavon Bailey