Ouch!!! My brain is cramping....... - Posted by Kevin (OK)

Posted by Karl (Oh) on July 29, 2001 at 24:56:10:

Deals on Wheels is the bible. Read that first. Making Money is the follow-on book to DoW.

Really though, at those prices, you might as well get both books. You’ll have them both read in no time, they’re very easy reading.

Karl Kleiner

Ouch!!! My brain is cramping… - Posted by Kevin (OK)

Posted by Kevin (OK) on July 28, 2001 at 09:32:03:

I’m eager to learn and do, but after reading lots of posts and articles, I’m suffering from information overload!

I’ve also developed “posting envy” for you folks who are already successful and willing to share your thoughts. I’d like to join your ranks, which means I need to get off the duff and do it!

But…which “it” in the “do it” is to be done? How do I go about narrowing down all that’s available here into a beginning strategy?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts…Kevin

Re: Ouch!!! My brain is cramping… - Posted by Tony-VA

Posted by Tony-VA on July 28, 2001 at 10:22:49:

Education first. Much of what you have read in posts can be gained by reading Lonnies Book’s, “Deals On Wheels” and “Making Money with Mobile Homes.” I also highly recommend Ernest Tew’s “Getting Rich Helping Others”. All are available for sale at this site.

Next. Implementation of the education.

Third. Always continue to educate and grow while applying new ideas to the business you have created.

Best advice… start now.

Tony Colella

Lonnies books - Posted by Douglas Lee

Posted by Douglas Lee on July 28, 2001 at 18:21:56:

If a person wanted to just get one book from Lonnie for the time being just to get started reading which would you recommend? “Deals on Wheels” or “Making Money With Mobile Homes?” Any info appreciated.

Douglas Lee
Sharon,Wisconsin