OT:The Science of Getting Rich - Posted by Henry Seymore

Posted by Henry Seymore on July 15, 2001 at 12:40:32:

Steve,
Yes it should. It seems that the “Politicaly Correct” trend nowadays is to blame someone else for your problems and assume a victimhood mentality.

OT:The Science of Getting Rich - Posted by Henry Seymore

Posted by Henry Seymore on July 13, 2001 at 16:27:33:

Has anyone here ever heard of Wallace D. Wattles and the book he wrote in 1910 “The Science of Getting Rich”? It is an OUTSTANDING book along the lines of Napoleon Hill’s “Think and Grow Rich” but even better in my opinion.
Following is an URL where the book is online in it’s entirety:

http://website.lineone.net/~cornerstone/rich.htm

There is NOTHING sold at this site nor is it my site. I just recently discovered this book that was written by a man who seems to have slipped through the cracks of history and wanted to share it with people who are interested in attaining monetary abundance.

Re:great !!!..thanks…(nt) - Posted by Mark (WV)

Posted by Mark (WV) on July 15, 2001 at 09:57:16:

nt

Better now than it was then - Posted by Steve

Posted by Steve on July 15, 2001 at 09:15:30:

Really cuts through the fluff. I’ll bet it is as relevant today as it was when it was written, maybe even more so now because the Politically Correct crap was not around to sabotage it’s intent - making you responsible for your own actions, or inaction and not blaming everyone else around you for your current lifestyle or situation. This stuff should be taught in high school as a required course.

:slight_smile:

Looks good and free even! (nt) - Posted by J. CA

Posted by J. CA on July 13, 2001 at 20:00:09: