On the road real estate! Attention Laure! - Posted by Lori Samson

Posted by chris on August 06, 2000 at 06:58:21:

Hmmmm…

Laure, I think you may need to take a trip to Hershey,Penn to look at some property for your C Corp to evaluate. Maybe you’ll even have to visit the chocolate plant to see what kind of tenants are in the area. Would that count as expenses? I think so and you also get the added benefit of making Lori drool.

-Chris;-}

On the road real estate! Attention Laure! - Posted by Lori Samson

Posted by Lori Samson on August 05, 2000 at 03:10:57:

I took the 4500 I made yesterday from my lease option deal and headed South to the Beaches of Texas! I stopped in Austin to meet with mortgage broker who is doing a refi for me(Happened to be on the way) and hand delivered info to him, stopped for the night in San Antonio to stay the night and go to Fiesta Texas(big theme park) to spend the day where it just happens to be where my new Tenant/buyers are going to be! I need the wife’s signature on the lease option agreement(no lie). Sat. night we will be tired and worn out from having to meet with the tenant/buyers all day at theme park and we will then head to the beach here we are staying in a condo that happens to be for sale! We are checking out the condo for a potential purchase(investment of course!) TeHe. I will then offer what makes sense to me as an investor at about 50 cents on the dollar! The worst thing that can happen is they accept our offer and we buy/steal the condo! I know I will be so worn out from all this WORK that I will need a few more days on the beaches to make sure this is where we may want to invest!

This investor stuff is getting to be rather hard! :slight_smile: I may need to take another 4-5 days more to recover in Galveston to discuss business with the corporate officers (Hubby). Then back home to rest! Ha Ha

Don’t cha just love it!

Real estate has sponsored this public message for your enjoyment!

PS- Laure if you fly down tomorrow you won’t have missed much! I have chocolate!!! :wink:
Lori

LOL - Posted by Laure

Posted by Laure on August 05, 2000 at 06:51:54:

You are wicked ! My Illinois chocolate is just fine, thank you !

Good example of C corp expenses. I guess I must expand my thinking !

Laure :slight_smile:

Re: LOL - Posted by John in Tx

Posted by John in Tx on August 05, 2000 at 14:03:04:

is your Illinois chocolate Fatty (I mean Fanny) Mae by any chance? I do hope that the one asking about why incorp because tax are too high reads this string and maybe he will understand how to use corp expanses.

Re: LOL - Posted by Laure

Posted by Laure on August 05, 2000 at 14:44:23:

Actually, I like Hershey’s… the extra large King Size bars :slight_smile:

WE joke with each other because we are both NOT eating chocolate. But talking about it is as close as I come to eating it. hehehe

Yes, her point is the corporate deductions.

Laure :wink:

who’s laughing? - Posted by Carol

Posted by Carol on August 07, 2000 at 12:25:27:

let’s ‘checkout’ values in Switzerland!