Okay, Reality Check on Carleton Sheets - Posted by Frank

Re: More seminar “buzz” techniques . . . - Posted by al

Posted by al on November 06, 1999 at 14:03:06:

JOE,as you know being an pro investor,the more “tools” you have in your tool box the more jobs you will be able to handle.I do more deals because most people only know one or two ways to get a good (numbers)propery keep an open mind!!

I am an agent who loves to lend her commission - Posted by Chenel

Posted by Chenel on January 20, 2000 at 10:29:10:

I am a realtor who loves investors who need me to lend my commission. I am licensed in MD so if you have any interest or know of other investors who are interested in using this technique, gimme a holler.

Re: You just have to…yeahhhhhh - Posted by eric

Posted by eric on November 11, 1999 at 13:07:59:

Yeah right…like I said, give me his or her name, I will do all of my buying and selling with them!!

Seriously, I would never ask someone to work for free. And I would laugh if someone asked me to. Here’s an idea, call Carleton Sheets and ask for his course for free. The cost of the course is less than most comissions on RE deals. Tell Carleton you will pay him AFTER you do your first deal. I’m sure he will agree!

Just kidding, have a great day!

Re: THIS IS REALITY!!! What Bullcrap!!! - Posted by Mark

Posted by Mark on October 21, 2000 at 12:41:14:

You took that right out of Book Information. That senario has been used so many times on this site. I guess if you tell a lie longenough JOHNBOY it starts to sound like the truth. Get a real Life you fake.

I’ll Give you one - Posted by PBoone

Posted by PBoone on November 11, 1999 at 07:46:26:

Just search on the net and you will find plenty
Pat

Re: I am an agent who loves to lend her commission - Posted by tab

Posted by tab on October 08, 2000 at 22:36:14:

I order cs course I would like to know if you have ever meet or known of anyone who has been sucessful in using the cs method of real estate investing .

Re: You just have to…yeahhhhhh - Posted by Bart Sagar

Posted by Bart Sagar on February 26, 2000 at 18:29:01:

In actual fact I was out of work for a time when I first purchased this course. I called to ask if I could extend the payments of $56 or so dollars of which there were two left. The woman I spoke to said, no that is OK consider it paid in full. I asked, how can you do this? She replied, that is Carleton’s policy. Needless to say I felt a great releaf and Carleton made a friend. I trust this man and of course some of his examples are stretching. Stretching is what being creative is. Also you never know what the final answer will be untill the question is asked or the request made. Carleton is simply throwing ideas out there. They probably worked somewhere and someplace in time and who is to say they “will not work again, EVER”. Who really knows?

Thanks Carleton for your kindness in my time of need.

Bart Sagar