note=car? - Posted by Karl von Beckmann

Posted by David Butler on April 03, 2001 at 18:54:02:

Hello Karl,

Terry is up in the sky today, just coming back from Atlanta, so I’ll jump in here to start things off.

Yep… I’ve written several paper related courses myself, and I’ve accumulated a boatload of investment courses in my 25 years of going to these types of things, including Terry’s PAPER INTO GOLD - but I would have to say that the performance Terry gave last Sunday afternoon was as good as it gets… I dang near went right out into the lobby and purchased another copy :wink:
Which I assume you did, right?! No use finding out where he learned it, when you can simply learn what he knows, right?

Honestly, there is a lot more involved - valuation and negotiation skills are the trick to “printing your own money”… not simply creating paper on whatever you can think of. If you don’t have PAPER INTO GOLD, I suggest you go ahead and get it. Also, you might want to read through the product descriptions of several of the other good courses offered here on CREO’s website at: http://www.creonline.com/m_paper.htm

That should lead you to a wealth of interesting information on the subject.

Hope this helps, and best wishes for your success.

David P. Butler

note=car? - Posted by Karl von Beckmann

Posted by Karl von Beckmann on April 03, 2001 at 15:13:32:

I just got back from the cre online convention 2001 and it was inspirational, to say the least. I am currently suffering from “idea overload”. As a result, am somewhat confused about the whole idea of creating notes.

Terry Vaughan’s seminar on “how to make money with discounted paper” was news to me. I had never heard of notes before attending the conference. After hearing how to create and sell notes to produce cash in your pocket, my reaction was, “wow, you can do that?”

Which leads me to my question: Could it be possible to buy a non-appreciating asset (such as a used car) with a note and then get someone else to pay for it? By offering the seller a note, and then… (this is where I get confused) If this is possible, then the creation of notes, is really the license to print money.

Please, if there is anyone out there who understands this concept, please feel free to enlighten me! Terry, if you see this post, WHERE DID YOU LEARN THIS?? The example of how to buy a house with no money and then repeatedly create and sell notes limitlessly for exponential profit has got my head spinning! I’m dying to understand this topic better.

Thanks,

Karl

Re: note=car? - Posted by Rhonda Holland

Posted by Rhonda Holland on April 12, 2001 at 17:38:01:

Karl,

I don’t think there is a big market for single purchase auto notes - though auto portfolios have several institutional buyers.

If you have equipment, RV’s, Boats, or Airplanes you want to sell via financing, you should check out

http://www.qksrv.net/click-596731-1200189

They also handle real estate and businesses.

Regards,

Rhonda M. Holland
Publisher, Money Finder
mailto:moneyfinder-subscribe@topica.com
http://www.moneyfinder.bizhosting.com