North American mortgage - Posted by Barbara (ME)

Posted by Mr Donald (NORVA) on October 26, 1998 at 21:28:26:

Might I humbly suggest then that you first contact the webmaster of the site to fix it.

mailto:webmaster@namc.com

North American mortgage - Posted by Barbara (ME)

Posted by Barbara (ME) on October 26, 1998 at 11:00:24:

Am trying to get some info from North American Mortgage. I filled in their “contact us” form on the net and asked them questions in their “comments” section. No matter how little I type in it says I have exceeded 250 characters.(no way)
Could it be because I only want a response by e-mail? Anyone know how I can contact them?
I also clicked on their one location on their map for Maine and it didn’t go through. This sure doesn’t make a good first time impression!
What now?
Barbara (ME)

Re: North American mortgage - Posted by Jennifer(NH)

Posted by Jennifer(NH) on October 27, 1998 at 08:42:09:

I wouldn’t recommend these people. They have some incompetent mortgage brokers which gave some trouble to some friends of mine that were buying income property.

Re: North American mortgage - Posted by Mr Donald (NORVA)

Posted by Mr Donald (NORVA) on October 26, 1998 at 19:26:59:

Sheesh! The old-fashioned way.

Call them. It won’t even cost you a dime.

Just to be sure - are you looking at the same North American Mortgage that I found in 30 seconds after reading your message?

http://www.namc.com/contact/tmcr.htm

Re: North American mortgage - Posted by Barbara (ME)

Posted by Barbara (ME) on October 26, 1998 at 21:03:19:

Yes I realized they have a toll free number. I wanted to e-mail them with my details and not call. I have NO problem paying for a call but contacted a number of places and wanted an e-mail reply.

I have a full time job on the computer and it is much easier for me that way.

Barbara (ME)