No money down financing. - Posted by John G

Posted by JB on September 27, 2003 at 10:56:18:

If you have decent credit, you can get 100% investor financing or a combo, such as 80/20 with no PMI.
Email me if you have questions.

No money down financing. - Posted by John G

Posted by John G on September 26, 2003 at 17:45:12:

Im new to the site. and im sure this question has been asked plenty of times. How does no money down financing work for investment properties. such as a rental? is it possible. Will lenders work with you to? I would like some ideas since im new and just starting.

Re: No money down financing. - Posted by Steve

Posted by Steve on October 01, 2003 at 17:05:53:

JB, I am also interested in 100% investor financing or 80/20 programs. If you (or anyone else on the board) have some suggestions for where to find this type of financing for small resid. or mixed-use properties, I would greatly appreciate the lead. Thanks. Steve

Re: No money down financing. - Posted by Clair-MO

Posted by Clair-MO on September 27, 2003 at 23:47:05:

John, There are at least 1000 ways to buy and sell properties with nothing down. Nothing down simply means not using any of your own money. Interesting isn’t it? Most lenders and realtors are not creative minded folks. They will tell you it is foolishness to think that you can purchase properties with nothing down! I have been doing nothing down deals for nearly 9 years. And everything is done legally and ethically.