Newbie wants script to call on REALTORS - Posted by Joseph Madera

Posted by Tom on November 16, 2000 at 16:18:49:

I don’t get it, what is it you want the agent to do for you? Build your script around that.

Newbie wants script to call on REALTORS - Posted by Joseph Madera

Posted by Joseph Madera on November 16, 2000 at 12:45:01:

I have no problem on the phone.I used to telemarket for a mtg. co. I would make about 1000 calls a day.I would average about 7-8 leads a day.Out of those I would get about 8-10 to close a month.So as a beginning investor who hasn’t gotten his first deal closed yet I would like to have an effective script to tackle the monster known as realtors.
Thanx Joe

Re: Get REAL - Posted by Ed Copp (OH)

Posted by Ed Copp (OH) on November 16, 2000 at 18:09:57:

That is the only possible solution for the problem that you present.

Telemarketing is full of commentary that is totally detached from reality, and you already know that.

Being a Realtor also is prone to be detached fron anything that is realistic.

There is an old saying in the business world, as follows. “You can’t CON a CON”. So why try?

I suggest a normal conversation as a productive way to do the business that you have asked about.

7/10 of 1% is a pretty poor response to your approach, and it is understandable that you would want to change that, good luck.

Re: Newbie wants script to call on REALTORS - Posted by Ray

Posted by Ray on November 16, 2000 at 17:20:38:

Joe-

Figure what you are looking for. Rehabs,expired listings,etc. You could make a blanket generic offer to them that you are interested in any properties which will have the listing expire soon. That might hit the greed factor.

Monster??? Why not… - Posted by johnPA

Posted by johnPA on November 16, 2000 at 16:19:41:

place an ad in the paper and have the “motivated monsters” call you.

Best of Success!

John the monster