newbie - Posted by Rajen Doshi

Posted by hangy on April 25, 2001 at 17:11:17:

Remember, each attempt you have made gave you a result. It may not have been the result you wanted, but you learned what to do or what not to do next time. There is no such thing as failure; even if you lost everything you had there are still ways. Keep trying, each time you will get closer to pay day!

newbie - Posted by Rajen Doshi

Posted by Rajen Doshi on April 21, 2001 at 07:53:23:

Hello Friends,
We just moved to Los Angeles area about three months ago. In past, I bought several R E courses and tried several times unsuccessfully without any help (The School of Hard Knocks). I need help. I am looking for an experience investor to guide me and help me in few deals. I can not pay any fees now but willing to pay from my first deal.
PLEASE HELP.
Thanks,
Rajen.

Re: newbie - Posted by Justin

Posted by Justin on April 21, 2001 at 23:01:09:

Have you tried going to a meeting for the L.A. Investors’ Club? They meet on the 2nd Tuesday of each month. CREonline has a list of clubs and I know that one is included.

Re: newbie - Posted by Shelby

Posted by Shelby on April 21, 2001 at 19:19:59:

Hi Rajen!
I’m a “newbie” too, just wanted you to know you are not the only one! Keep readng this site everyday and you will learn ALOT! Everyone is so helpful. Good luck to you and welcome!

Re: newbie - Posted by Rajen Doshi

Posted by Rajen Doshi on April 22, 2001 at 01:09:00:

Thanks, can you give me their phone number please?
Thanks again.
Rajen.

Re: newbie - Posted by Rajen Doshi

Posted by Rajen Doshi on April 22, 2001 at 01:20:06:

Thanks.
Yes, I will read the posts. But what I lack, is the enthusiasm to get up and go. That is why I requested a mentor, who can help me in overcoming the fear of failure after so many unsuccessful attempts.
Thanks for your suggestion.
Rajen.

Re: newbie - Posted by Justin

Posted by Justin on April 22, 2001 at 13:12:15:

Ask for Phyllis Rockover @ (310) 205-4510