New to this part of real estate need advise - Posted by Lehman

Posted by M.garv(IL) on July 13, 2001 at 07:09:04:

Yes you can sign a contract and assign it. The best way is to line up buyers before you start. Call the We BUY Houses ads in your paper.Find out what kind of properties these people are interested in and what areas. If you try to market properties as you obtain them you can run into alot of problems like seasoning issues. I only gave you one example of creating a buyers list , There are many. I personally think Steve Cook is a very good person to learn off of at this site. He has a course for sale here at creonline.
M.garv(IL)

New to this part of real estate need advise - Posted by Lehman

Posted by Lehman on July 12, 2001 at 23:58:59:

I have been a landlord and bought and sold a few times over the past 5 years but I would like to get into the flipping of properties. I have been reading and studing this site for the past few days straight and I am interested in some of the stories of placing a contract on a property and assigning it to an investor. Is it possible to place a contract on a house and turn around and put an ad in the paper and sell it before you close (assigning the contract). I would like some more information on this and would hope someone might tell me what material would be good to get for studing. Also if someone would tell me if they are doing these types of deals and how they are doing that would be great. Thanks for any help.