new jersey market - Posted by bill

Posted by IB (NJ) on February 08, 2008 at 20:36:28:

Yes I am but I don’t work that area. Try activerain.com for an investor or realtor in your area.

Ib

new jersey market - Posted by bill

Posted by bill on February 08, 2008 at 04:00:58:

Anyone here know how the overall jersey market is doing? A while back i posted that we may be relocating to the mount olive area. now it looks like it is a matter of when not if. i was looking on realtor.com and the housing looks high to me. we are in illinois and what we would pay 45k for is going for 145k there. this would be for our personal residence not investing. are the realtor.com prices typical for that area?

Re: new jersey market - Posted by IB (NJ)

Posted by IB (NJ) on February 08, 2008 at 06:44:31:

Yes the prices are typical. The problem is that the realtors are still not being honest with the sellers as to the reality of the market. They’re getting more desparate for listings than they are commissions. So they’re feeding sellers a bunch of BS as to how much they’re going to get for their property and the house is just sitting. At least this is how it is in my farm area. Your best bet is to probably look at FSBO’s for properties that are more realictically priced.

Ib

Re: new jersey market - Posted by bill

Posted by bill on February 08, 2008 at 15:34:53:

I would consider a fixer. are you a wholesaler? I am not sure of the move date yet.