Need somebody to get this deal in Chicago - Posted by Antoni25

Posted by JCinIL on February 20, 2003 at 21:24:40:

Who are you working with. I am going to do this deal. The owner just wanted out. Got a quit claim from them a little while ago. Who should I talk to?

Need somebody to get this deal in Chicago - Posted by Antoni25

Posted by Antoni25 on February 20, 2003 at 16:30:35:

Hi,

This owner called me from one of the ad that i place in newspaper. she has duplex in chicago and it is going into foreclosure next week. this owner is in california and she just want to save her credit. this is detail of the property:

address 6446 South Wenchester, Chicago
she said the property value is about 165K
her mortgage is 147K and it needs 4400 to bring it current
she said the condition is good and it will rent about 500-700 for 2bd 2 ba and 800-900 for 3bd 2ba using section 8.
the lender is Fairbank Capital Corp.

i am in california and i just want to help her. so if any of you interested in working on this then give me your phone information and i will give you her phone number…

antoni25@hotmail.com

Re: Need somebody to get this deal in Chicago - Posted by stew(NE)

Posted by stew(NE) on February 20, 2003 at 23:29:24:

Just curious, Is your first name Antoni and are you female. Thats’my daughter’s name. My wife picked it because no one else had it.

Re: Need somebody to get this deal in Chicago - Posted by Mike

Posted by Mike on February 20, 2003 at 19:16:32:

Definitely no deal here. I know that area very well. There is no way a 2-unit is worth 165k over there.

Even if it was, you’d need a lot more room than 20k to make it worthwhile.

Fairbanks Cap. You couldn’t pay me enough to… - Posted by Mark_IL

Posted by Mark_IL on February 20, 2003 at 18:49:08:

deal with these guys.

Usally they buy out bad paper at a huge discount from the sub prime market. They are notorious for junk fees, insurance scams, not posting payments, not following the original mortgage agreement and just plain very bad service.

Once on a short sale, I witnessed all of this first hand.

Do a search on google and look at all the legal stuff against them.

Not enough equity in the deal for me and I don’t have any desire to work with Fairbanks on a short sale or S2.

Sorry,
Mark_IL

Re: Fairbanks Cap. You couldn’t pay me enough to. - Posted by Zack

Posted by Zack on February 20, 2003 at 21:18:34:

I hear ALOT of bad things about this company, but we are working on a short sale with them right now and they are really easy to work with. Maybe I just got lucky enough to work with the one person who’s easy to deal with.

Keep that contact if he is working for you! (nt) - Posted by Mark_IL

Posted by Mark_IL on February 20, 2003 at 21:25:13: