Need soft-copy of Land Trust Agreement - Posted by E

Posted by Taylor on July 08, 2001 at 01:15:57:

Warning label on your posts. It’s not fair when I’m up late at night reading on this board and come across a post such as yours. My neighbors must think I’m crazy for cracking-up with laughter at this hour.(2:26 am) No fair I tell ya!
Taylor.

P.S read your post on Land Trust and attorneys…hope Gertrude found a good attorney after all.lol

Need soft-copy of Land Trust Agreement - Posted by E

Posted by E on July 06, 2001 at 03:31:19:

Can someone please forward me a softcopy of land trust agreement? I have a subject to close on next week, and I want to set it up in land trust.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated,

-E-

Re: Need soft-copy of Land Trust Agreement - Posted by Bill Gatten

Posted by Bill Gatten on July 07, 2001 at 19:01:37:

E, I’ll tell you the same thing here that I told you on the other two sites.

My documents are proprietary too, just as are Bill Bronchik’s (you mentioned he wanted to charge you for a land trust…well, so do I, however…). Giving your name would sure be a nice gesture of friendship when asking for a favor…and far more liable to you get more favors done.

As I mentioned, I dislike dealing with people named “E.” I had a girlfriend named “E” once (for Elaine). At the end of our relationship she put a paper bag of doo-doo on my front porch in the middle of the night and set it on fire. She then hid behind a tree in the dark and watched me stomp it out–in my drawers…and bare feet (I mean I was wearing the drawers while stomping; not that the bag was in them while being stomped out…sheeze! A bit of a misplaced modifier there).

Bill J. Gatten

Re: Need soft-copy of Land Trust Agreement - Posted by Houserookie

Posted by Houserookie on July 06, 2001 at 07:58:43:

Try Legalwiz.com