Need Recommendations - Getting SERIOUS! - Posted by Murf

Posted by SCook85 on October 28, 2000 at 11:50:22:

Murf,
I don’t know if there is any one book or course that will address what you want to know, but for only $15 you can get Ron Legrands “Fast Cash in Quick Turn Real Estate” for the money you can’t beat the information.

Steve Cook

Need Recommendations - Getting SERIOUS! - Posted by Murf

Posted by Murf on October 28, 2000 at 07:16:56:

First of all, let me say “Thanks!” to all of you who participate in this forum. You are so very helpful.

As an entrepreneur and business owner (with a lot of overhead), I have become smitten with the real estate investing business and want to go full-time, thus reducing the need for overhead. Over the last year I have purchased 6 SFRs and am getting ready to purchase 3 more before year end. I am leasing out all of them with options.

I found all of these properties because I own a mortgage company. But, what I want to do is more “quick cash” deals, or “flipping”. The challenge is finding these deals, so what I am asking is for some of you to recommend a few books and/or courses that actually show how to set up ads, business cards, and telephone voice mail in order to attract distressed/motivated sellers.

Can any of you recommend any educational material - preferrably written in the K.I.S.S. style (keep it simple stupid).

Thanks a million…and best of luck to you!

Murf