Need help to start making deals - Posted by jbrewer

Posted by Lor on July 11, 2001 at 16:17:00:

1. I haven’t seen Carlton Sheets but I use a standard California Board of Realtors contract. Even a couple of sentences written on a napkin can be a valid contract. Most of the verbiage in the CA contract is actually written to protect the realtor. Legally though, the seller must provide you with a completed disclosure statement (even if the house is being sold “as is”).
  2. You are not yet thinking like a business person if you give up after one call to an attorney. If you are in the S.F. Bay area you can give Lamont Shadowens (attorney) a call at 650-368-0200. He will just charge you a few bucks to review the contract.

Need help to start making deals - Posted by jbrewer

Posted by jbrewer on July 10, 2001 at 15:12:59:

Hello

I am on the verge of starting to make offers on properties. I need to have some questions answered though. First I want to know if Carelton sheets Real estate sales purchase contract is usable in California.Also an contracts be assigned to investors through this contract. Please don’t reply ask a lawyer because I have and he told men that it would cost 500 dollars to review my contract.