Need Help Quick...Pre Forclosure Help... - Posted by Tim (GA)

Posted by MARY-ELLEN MOTTER on July 30, 2003 at 20:23:47:

LOST MONIES FOR CHILD SUPPORT $400 FOR ONE AND $343 FOR TWO OTHER CHILDREN DUE TO FATHER LOSING EMPLOYMENT. MORTGAGE COMPANY HAS GIVEN ME TO AUG 1 TO MAKE AT LEAST ONE PAYMENT. DON’T HAVE UNTIL I GET PAID ON AUG 8, 2003. PLEASE…NEED HELP ASAP!

Need Help Quick…Pre Forclosure Help… - Posted by Tim (GA)

Posted by Tim (GA) on November 26, 2002 at 17:23:12:

My mother law purchased a home a couple years ago that was pretty run down and vested a lot of time and money into it. There is little to no equitty in the home. It is a 30 yr note at 8% non assumable
We thought she was working and going to school and everything was fine. (so we were told)and we found out today her utilities are going to be cut off tommorrow for non payment and her home note is 3 almost 4 months behind. She isn’t going to school and hasn’t worked in months.
I think she was too ashamed to ask for help from us or any of the family. Her back debt right now is about $7000.00
My question to you creative real estate experts. Do you see anything here that I can do with her house? If I can do something with the house and flip it I can pay off all her other debt and she will live with us until she gets back on her feet… Any help on this would be appreciated!

Foreclosure Prevention - Posted by Joe

Posted by Joe on November 30, 2002 at 24:01:04:

You have not provided enough information, however, I have assisted several individuals in situations like yours. There is funding available for foreclosures. More info is needed: Value of home, 1st mortgage amt & interest payments, 2nd mortgage and interest payments,
amount in arrears, tax leins, etc.
If you would like further assistance, please contact me.
Joe

Re: Need Help Quick…Pre Forclosure Help… - Posted by pk

Posted by pk on November 26, 2002 at 19:56:21:

Where is the property located?

Re: Foreclosure Prevention - Posted by arvin huctherson

Posted by arvin huctherson on May 24, 2003 at 12:59:20:

I am looking at a sell date for my property sheriff sell day june19,2003 do you have funding to help people get out of foreclosure