need financing - Posted by brad white

Posted by James Harris on October 19, 2005 at 13:59:43:

Mr. Corey, I don’t believe that I mentioned anything about borrowing a specific amount by Thursday or even implying that you were. I do apologise if it came accross like that. My intent is to show you instead of tell you. It is my belief that anybody can/will tell you what ever you want to hear; yet, the proof is in the pudding. SO, let me show you what I can or cannot do. As you know, in order to obtain even a soft quote there is some information that I would need. Perhaps that is something best saved for a phone conversation. Please advise.

need financing - Posted by brad white

Posted by brad white on October 11, 2005 at 21:04:18:

I need 500,000 dollars by close of business on Thursday. I was supposed to have this money already lined up. It is earnest money for a 48 million dollar deal. The 48 is lined up and my 500 is lined up but not for 2 more weeks. I am looking for this and will repay within 60 days and will give an additonal 50 grand for doing this. Please help me!!!

Re: need financing - Posted by James Harris

Posted by James Harris on October 12, 2005 at 10:18:53:

Brad, Do you have an Exec> Summary handy? I’m interested in theis deal. Please drop me a line.

Re: need financing - Posted by John B. Corey Jr.

Posted by John B. Corey Jr. on October 13, 2005 at 08:05:28:

James,

Any particular criteria for deals you will look at?

John Corey
Chelsea Private Equity LLC

Re: need financing - Posted by Jmaes Harris

Posted by Jmaes Harris on October 13, 2005 at 09:53:38:

I suppose the best way to go is to forward an Executive Summary and we’ll let you know. However, it must have real estate.

Re: need financing - Posted by John Corey

Posted by John Corey on October 19, 2005 at 13:07:05:

James,

I think you missed the point of my question. I am not the person saying they wanted to borrow a specific amount by Thursday.

I was asking if you had any general or specific criteria for the deals you will look at. I get the point that you want RE involved. I was hoping to hear something a little tighter than you will review anything involving RE. Specific max or min, term or rate, LTV or type of property. You know the drill.

John Corey
Chelsea Private Equity, LLC