Need Ammortization Table Software.... - Posted by MELONY_FL

Posted by Kevin Bennett on November 11, 2000 at 14:24:31:

Yes, T-Value is great. I tried a number of shareware programs because I was reluctant to shell out the $150 or so for T-Value, but now that I have it, I really like it. I make a lot of offers to sellers involving seller financing that changes interest rates over the years or involves balloons, and T-Value is the only one that I found that can handle it. It also accomodates all kinds of pre-payments.

Need Ammortization Table Software… - Posted by MELONY_FL

Posted by MELONY_FL on November 11, 2000 at 07:35:37:

I am looking for software to create ammortization schedules using creative techniques. I.E. balloon’s, changing interest rates after so many years, etc. Can Anyone help?

Re: Need Ammortization Table Software… - Posted by Dave T

Posted by Dave T on November 14, 2000 at 15:48:54:

Do you have MicroSoft Excel? If so, then you already have the basic tools to make your own amortization tables. Excel has tons of built-in financial functions.

Re: Need Ammortization Table Software… - Posted by Carey_PA

Posted by Carey_PA on November 12, 2000 at 06:02:22:

I have T-Value too, but you may want to go to stemmons.com they have a free REAL ESTATE CALCULATOR that you can download and it prints out an amortization schedule…but I’m not quite sure if it does those other things you asked, but it’s worth a couple of minutes checking it out.

CAREY

Re: Need Ammortization Table Software… - Posted by B.L.Renfrow

Posted by B.L.Renfrow on November 11, 2000 at 23:27:18:

I second the recommendation for T Value. It’s not the cheapest solution, but it’s very easy to use, and I have yet to find anything it won’t do. It’s available in both Windows and Mac versions. It’s priced at $129 on the website here:

http://www.creonline.com/s-102.htm

Brian (NY)

Re: Need Ammortization Table Software… - Posted by Ken

Posted by Ken on November 11, 2000 at 13:32:38:

Try T-Value. Available on America’s Note Network. It may be available here at CREOnline also.