MS USA - anyone closed a deal with them? - Posted by Carl A.

Posted by Rob H on July 12, 2001 at 01:58:19:

Hation_wide real estate Discounter claim --find a home 65% below fmv or lower and we will fund it. But somehow any home you bring them—does not quailfy.

This has been my experence with them and others have posted here to that as well.

If you are looking to do this type of investing. Look into buying Steve Cook’s course on flipping much cheaper that --the ($450.00) price I paid.

You would find the investor with the cash to buy you out in his plan–and not run up against brick walls Nation-Wide builds.

MS USA - anyone closed a deal with them? - Posted by Carl A.

Posted by Carl A. on July 11, 2001 at 13:54:46:

I’m currently working with a company called Money Solutions USA who claims to do 100% owner financing for investment property. They pre-qualified me no problem (I had to pay for this) but now that I am under contract they are not being too responsive. Has anyone here done any deals with them? I have posted all the details at:

It’s like the old saying, If it seems to good to be true…

Re: MS USA - anyone closed a deal with them? - Posted by Joan(NC)

Posted by Joan(NC) on July 11, 2001 at 21:17:32:

I have seen their ads on foreclosureworld, and was wondering the same. I think it is the same company? I signed up with foreclosureworld and was so dissapointed that I thought better of joining money solutions.

Re: MS USA - anyone closed a deal with them? - Posted by IB (NJ)

Posted by IB (NJ) on July 11, 2001 at 22:20:58:

You could have checked the archives here for Foreclosureworld and found out they are probably scam/scum. And money solutions? Bird of a feather…