Motivated Learner - Posted by Susan L.

Posted by Tony-VA on June 25, 2001 at 11:45:52:

Susan,

Read through the “How to Articles” here at this site. The link is in the upper left corner of the page. Scan through and find the type of investing that peaks your interest. Then look into books and courses on that topic.

Even if you choose another form of Real Estate Investing, I still recommend that you pick up a copy of Lonnie’s book, Deals On Wheels. It only runs about $30 here at this site. Lonnie does a great job of presenting investing, negotiating, and more in a very down home manner. The book is very easy to read and entertaining. Don’t be fooled, there is a tremendous amount of knowledge and experienced packed in that book. You can take this info and apply it to other fields of investment. The book will quickly pay for itself.

Best Wishes and Welcome Aboard.

Tony Colella

Motivated Learner - Posted by Susan L.

Posted by Susan L. on June 24, 2001 at 19:55:49:

I can do this once I’ve learned everything I need to know & understand. I have been in advertising sales with some success but lack the passion for the industry.I have always wanted to get into RE but not as an agent. REI has always sounded exciting & rewarding. Anyone out there willing to share a bit of initial advise (best books,etc.),to a totally green motivated learner at this point?